- Mason Elementary School’s First Geography Bee winner is Eden Leak!!!! Congratulations to our winner and all the participants from Grades 4 & 5 – Brooklyn Burns, Nathan Burns, Cameron Harris, Jewel Jones, Eden Leak, Kailey Ste. Marie, Ernest Sullivan, Kyra Wiggin, Madyson Wiggin, Troy Williams, Logan Woods and Tomas Ziemiecki!
- Monday, January 25th, 2016 – CANCELED – Mason School Board Meeting at 6:30pm.
- MES Breakfast Club on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 from 9:00am – 11:00am in the cafeteria. If you need additional sign up forms please contact Heidi in the main office (http://mason.sau89.org/wp-content/uploads/MES-BREAKFAST-CLUB-permission-slip.pdf).
- Milford-Mason Parent Forum on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 (http://mason.sau89.org/wp-content/uploads/Milford-Mason-Parent-Forum.pdf).
- Lions Club will be here on Thursday, January 28th for follow up visual screenings.
- Grade 5 parents, please find attached the Nature’s Classroom flyer (http://mason.sau89.org/wp-content/uploads/Natures-Classroom-Grade-5.pdf).
- Just a reminder for students regarding the Fisher Cats Reading Challenge!! Forms can be turned into the Main Office.
- Tuesday, February 2nd, 2016 – Mason School Club Meeting at 9:15am.
- The School Club’s next fundraiser is right around the corner! Please join us on Tuesday, February 2nd from 5-9 at Pizza Hut (http://mason.sau89.org/wp-content/uploads/Pizza-Hut-Fundraiser.pdf) in Merrimack, NH on Route 101A in front of Home Depot. Come have a yummy dinner while you visit with fellow Mason Families all while raising money for the Mason School Club. Please remember that we are representing our school so we want the children to use their best restaurant etiquette.
- Saturday, February 6th, 2016 – Deliberative Session at MES in the Multi-Purpose Room at 9:00 am.
- There will be NO SCHOOL on Tuesday, February 9th due to the Primary.
- Wednesday, February 10th, 2016 was scheduled to be an Early Release Day, we have changed this and now we will have a FULL DAY!
- The M.E.S. Kindergarten is once again sponsoring an “Open Your Heart” Food Drive to help feed families in need. We are asking each student, if possible, to donate one or more nonperishable food item(s). Please send in a donation with your student on our Valentine’s Day celebration here at school, Friday, February 12th. All proceeds will go to St. Vincent DePaul in Greenville that provides food for our families in Mason. On this day of love, let’s remember those who need a hand by opening our hearts.
- Just a reminder, The Wax Museum for Grade 3 is scheduled for Friday, February 19th.
Chef Deb’s monthly breakfast and lunch menus are online: http://mason.sau89.org/breakfast-and-lunch-menus/
The list below shows events for the next 10 days. To see more events, see the online events calendar: http://mason.sau89.org/online-events-calendar/[calendar id=”1328″]