The Mason School Club is a non-profit, all parent/guardian run organization which volunteers time and resources to help enrich the education of our children. Together, with community support, we help sponsor events such as book fairs, a winter shopping fair, educational programs, Spirit Week activities, buses for field trips, and support of after school activities. Fundraisers such as Pampered Chef, bake sales, winter shopping fair, Box Tops for Education, and community calendars, as well as a variety of other activities, are critical to the success of our charter.
In 2015, Superintendent McCormick recognized the Mason School Club for their ongoing efforts.
Did you know The Mason School Club helps provide the following?
- Snacks at the front office
- Breakfast for students during Smarter Balanced testing
- Playground equipment
- Outdoor toys
- Support to after school activities
- Busing for field trips
- Pizza party for box top winner
- Classroom supply requests as needed through out the year
- Misc. staff requests as needed through out the year
- Teacher allowances to help defray their out of pocket expense
- Music Teacher concert gift
- 5th grade graduation gift and cake
- Spirit Week Activities
- Staff Appreciation Week
- Holiday Shopping Fair
- Halloween Parade
- Community Calendar
Supporting the Mason School Club
The Mason School Club can always use your help. Support our events by:
- volunteering your time
- donating materials
- participating in the event itself
The children prosper from the abundance of community support and participation.
Joining the Mason School Club
The School Club has been around for many years. We want to ensure it continues to provide opportunity for children and support for teachers. There is no criteria for joining — just make an appearance when you can and have a willingness to help. Your support is gratefully appreciated.
If you are interested in the Mason School Club, and want to know more, please contact:
- Heather Sabotka