- TONIGHT, FRIDAY, JANUARY 8th – Come support Mason Elementary School at Launch Trampoline Park on Friday, January 8th, 2016 from 4:00 – 8:00 pm sponsored by Mason School Club (http://mason.sau89.org/wp-content/uploads/MASONFundraiser-1-8-16.pdf).
- Mason School Board Meeting on Monday, January 11th at 6:30pm.
- Reminder, Friday, January 15th, 2016 – Monthly Movie Nite! with Mr. Rick and Company showing Minions from 6:00-8:00pm (http://mason.sau89.org/wp-content/uploads/Mr-Rick-Movie-Nite-Minions-01-15-16.pdf).
- Monday, January 18th, 2016- NO SCHOOL – Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
- Tuesday, January 19th, 2016- Principal Parent Meeting at 9:15am.
- Monday, January 25th, 2016 – Mason School Board Meeting at 6:30pm.
- MES Breakfast Club on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 from 9:00am – 11:00am in the cafeteria. If you need additional sign up forms please contact Heidi in the main office.
- Milford-Mason Parent Forum on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 (http://mason.sau89.org/wp-content/uploads/Milford-Mason-Parent-Forum.pdf).
- Lions Club will be here on Thursday, January 28th for follow up visual screenings.
- Grade 5 parents, please find attached the Nature’s Classroom flyer (http://mason.sau89.org/wp-content/uploads/Natures-Classroom-Grade-5.pdf).
- Just a reminder for students regarding the Fisher Cats Reading Challenge!! Forms can be turned into the Main Office.
- Ski NH welcomes 4th & 5th Graders from NH and beyond to participate in its Snowsports Passport Program this winter (http://mason.sau89.org/wp-content/uploads/Ski-NH-Passport-Flyer.pdf).
- Just a reminder, The Wax Museum for Grade 3 is scheduled for Friday, February 19th.
To Parents of Mason Elementary School,
The Town of Mason has approached us to use the school for the Primary Election. The School Board has approved the use of the building which means we will be changing the school calendar.
- There will be no school on Tuesday, February 9th, 2016.
- Wednesday, February 10th, 2016 was scheduled to be an Early Release Day, we have changed this and now we will have a FULL DAY.
Thank you for your cooperation in the unique situation. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
James W. McCormick
Chef Deb’s monthly breakfast and lunch menus are online: http://mason.sau89.org/breakfast-and-lunch-menus/
The list below shows events for the next 10 days. To see more events, see the online events calendar: http://mason.sau89.org/online-events-calendar/[calendar id=”1328″]