- TONIGHT, FRIDAY, JANUARY 15th – Monthly Movie Nite! with Mr. Rick and Company showing Minions from 6:00-8:00pm (http://mason.sau89.org/wp-content/uploads/Mr-Rick-Movie-Nite-Minions-01-15-16.pdf).
- Monday, January 18th, 2016- NO SCHOOL – Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
- Tuesday, January 19th, 2016- Principal Parent Meeting at 9:15am.
- Friday, January 22nd, 2016 – The Mason Elementary School Geography Bee for Grades 4 & 5 at 9:15am in the Multi-Purpose Room. Families are welcome to watch the fun!
- Monday, January 25th, 2016 – Mason School Board Meeting at 6:30pm.
- MES Breakfast Club on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 from 9:00am – 11:00am in the cafeteria. If you need additional sign up forms please contact Heidi in the main office (http://mason.sau89.org/wp-content/uploads/MES-BREAKFAST-CLUB-permission-slip.pdf).
- Milford-Mason Parent Forum on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 (http://mason.sau89.org/wp-content/uploads/Milford-Mason-Parent-Forum.pdf).
- Lions Club will be here on Thursday, January 28th for follow up visual screenings.
- Grade 5 parents, please find attached the Nature’s Classroom flyer (http://mason.sau89.org/wp-content/uploads/Natures-Classroom-Grade-5.pdf).
- Just a reminder for students regarding the Fisher Cats Reading Challenge!! Forms can be turned into the Main Office.
- Tuesday, February 2nd, 2016 – Mason School Club Meeting at 9:15am.
- Saturday, February 6th, 2016 – Deliberative Session at MES in the Multi-Purpose Room at 9:00 am.
- There will be NO SCHOOL on Tuesday, February 9th due to the Primary.
- Wednesday, February 10th, 2016 was scheduled to be an Early Release Day, we have changed this and now we will have a FULL DAY!
- Just a reminder, The Wax Museum for Grade 3 is scheduled for Friday, February 19th.
In December we submitted an application to the New Hampshire Excellence in Education ( EDies) (http://www.edies.org/) Board to become Elementary School of the Year. We received a call yesterday informing us that we have been chose to move to the next level in the process. Over the next two weeks we will be working as a school to develop a 30 minute presentation that we will then present to the Edies Board in Concord, NH on February 2nd.
Chef Deb’s monthly breakfast and lunch menus are online: http://mason.sau89.org/breakfast-and-lunch-menus/
The list below shows events for the next 10 days. To see more events, see the online events calendar: http://mason.sau89.org/online-events-calendar/[calendar id=”1328″]